- Ways of Learning
- Big Goals
- Trivial Goals
- Process of Learning
Ways of Learning
- Understanding myself
- The range of myself I can control and cannot control
- The initial state of myself: gene, characteristic, born environment, experience in growing ages
- Understanding surrounding different people
- Human minds, expressions
- Understanding the nature containing social phenomenon
- cosmos, the universe, the earth, nations, groups, physical/chemical/biological principles
- Durability of my life
- Earning time, health, money, and people
- Applying data analysis to complicated data sets using professional software
- Understand overall computer science in Bachelor Level
- Understand ‘How the universe is constructed in scientific viewpoint’.
- Overview ‘Mathematics’.
2. Understand overall computer science in Bachelor Level
3. Understanding ‘How the universe is constructed in scientific viewpoint’.
4. Overview ‘Mathematics’.
Overview the Global History
- Able to draw the global map with big?rivers, mountains and seas in view of the plate theory.
- Understanding climates concerning Earth’s rotation and revolution.
- (Read a lot of books with making your timeline)
Learn Useful Languages
- English: ?for academic and business knowledge and debate
- Chinese: for friendship
- French: for friendship
- Japanese: for travel
- Russian: for travel
Learn Useful Computer Programs to Learn
- For representation of ideas
- Word, Microsoft
- Powerpoint, Microsoft
- Indesign, Adobe
- HTML marked-up language
- For multimedia
- Illustrator, Adobe
- Photoshop, Adobe
- Audacity, GNU
- Supercollider, GNU
- For technical computing
- MATLAB, Mathworks
- Mathematica, Wolfram
- Maple, Maplesoft
- R, GNU
- TeX,?Permissive free software licence
Learn Useful Computer Programming Language
- System?based language
- Application based language
- How to implement to deal with big number in computer ?
- Process of Evolution in molecular level
Process of Learning