Number Sense | Wikipedia
- Number sense can refer to “an intuitive understanding of numbers, their magnitude, relationships, and how they are affected by operations”.
- Psychologists believe that the number sense in humans can be differentiated into the approximate number system and the parallel individuation system.
- The approximate number system is a system that supports the estimation of the magnitude.
- The parallel individuation system allows the tracking of individual objects, typically for quantities below 4.
- Number sense | Wikipedia [LINK]